9.16.2008

Choice Charles Cuts...


Charles Barkley aka Sir Charles has always been known for his big mouth and not always above the belt basketball play. He continues to baffle us all with his gambling debts and unrelenting love for the spotlight. Thankfully, Yaps found a sweet blog that has compiled the Top 50 Charles Barkley Quotes. Here are a few of my favorites:

50. "I can be bought. If they paid me enough, I'd work for the Klan."

45. After retiring from basketball "I'm just what America needs - another unemployed black man.

19. Asked if he had ever been in the governor's office in Montgomery, Barkley said no. "They don't let many black people in the governor's mansion in Alabama," he said, "unless they're cleaning."

12. I'd never buy my girl a watch... she's already got a clock over the stove.


Also, Rob just sent me this jem... 40 seconds in - watch in the background:

No comments: