7.25.2008

We're Number One(derful)!


There are so many people I'd like to thank. First, I'd like to thank the good lord - Jim Glancy. Without his guidance and general aptitude for all things party, I couldn't have done it. I'd also like to thank the rest of the Cobretti team - yes, thats you Mr. Beach and Mr. Moore. You and your pill popping gambling ways are a constant inspiration to my continuous deterioration. Furthermore - I want to give a shout out to Jomo who is always telling me to watch myself. Without your constant Jewish Mother nagging, I wouldn't realize how awesome it is to be awesome all the time. A big up to my fellow blog contributors - Rory and Dana. It is your unwaivering love of all things stupid that helps me get out of bed in the morning. And finally to all you haters on the list - suck it. I'm number one. At least for a couple days.

Ian Perry can suck a dick. And Paul is a total fag. Now let's go steal a golf cart and have a roman candle battle!

1 comment:

wiscodana said...

Me thinks Yaps's aversion to including females on his friend rank might make him a gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that- he's already giving out the village people vibe.